HOW COULD I RESIST YOU.
This is going to be very random:
1. I’ve always been incredibly lazy, but recently it’s gotten to the level where I’m almost too lazy to exist.
2. Angry music cheers me up and I crave melancholic music when I’m happy.
3. I consider Rachmaninov’s “Piano Concerto No. 2, Op. 18 - I. Moderato” too sexy for this world and my favourite classical piece.
4. I have a huge weakness for Beauty and the Beast kind of stories.
5. According to my last census I have 311 OCs in 29 storylines, distributed among two fully developed fantasy/sci-fi worlds and our world.
6. Atm my confidence about my art is the lowest it’s ever been in my whole life,
7. yet I 100% believe I have the potential to be supermegaawesome artist and just my laziness and lack of dedicated practice is holding me back.
8. I’m perfectly capable of sobbing and/or blabbering lovingly about Morrowind for hours.
9. I still religiously stalk two Shizaya fills on Durarara kink meme - h/c “What you don’t surrender” and hilarious perfection “Mezhdu Dvukh Ogney”. I’m checking them everyday. Mezhdu started in June 2010, tends to have months long pauses between updates and hasn’t updated since Nov 2011. It’s totally worth any wait, though.
10. when the topic shifts to something I like, I immediatelly light up like a sun, my (big, cow) eyes go wide, my speech speeds up and I start wildly gesticulating. People either find it hilarious or terrifying.
And as for the further tagging - no obligations, but if people from my tearoom gang would be willing to do it, it would make me happy. Same goes for Foxling and Mercury:))
(stupid tumblr just won’t let me answer that ask normally and it keeps fucking up read more, sorry for the long uncut post)
- sidninkoutek likes this
- grumpyfox reblogged this from mesitka and added:
- raintalker said: Thank you for doing this *hugs* <3 :)) A neboj, si uzasny umelec uz teraz! Your art is always full of details and lovely colors!
- raintalker likes this
- mesitka posted this