The Hanged Man - Redemption through sacrifice. Enforced sacrifice. Suffering. Suspension, restriction, letting go.
Martyrdom, indecision, delay. Punishment. Loss. Defeat. Failure. Death.
III. THE EMPRESS - Queza Cadash
*nervously places here* hEh well… still might not have pinned it but… i tried my best !! full view here
Just to top off the irony at work here, Caliborn’s ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL was… stolen. This was posted on the mspa forums by user Nakkirz in 2010, before Lord English was revealed! Bet he never expected this to become “canon” in the end!
Of course, 99% of fanart depicted him as a bishie Final Fantasy villain looking guy in the vein of this art. Honestly this is one of the better looking ones though!
The artist is actually laughing hysterically right now.
(note: this is the artist’s alt account)
JUST FUCKING LISTEN.
THIS IS HALLOWEEN BUT NOT LIKE YOU KNOW IT
reblog so others can hear it!
Where the hell are the Victorian Goths they should be all over this.
*SMASHES REBLOG BUTTON*
Everybody needs to be over this
I’m so tempted to add this to my blog….
Mun wants to learn this for the violin once she learns to play her violin….. ^^.
the minimal arrangement really works.
rock, paper, scissors
which one is it?
it’s your decision
and no matter what you choose
you’re gonna live it
i commissioned chirart to draw me dorian & iron bull from dragon age: inquisition, not realizing she would use the opportunity to try to kill me. please put this comic on my tombstone.
sometimes my commissions are just plain fun
I like to have white or ambient noise playing while I study, so I thought I’d share a list of my favourite websites in case anyone else was interested.
- Rainymood - Allows you to play rain, with suggestions of ambient music to play at the same time. Has an iOS and Android app, my personal favourite.
- Calm - A visually beautiful website. Provides moving backgrounds and an option for guided calm which allows you to immerse yourself in the music and to relax. Has a free app for iPhone. Another one of my favourites.
- Showertime - The experience of taking a shower without the water. Allows you to control features such as length of shower, size of room, water pressure, etc.
- Coffitivity - The background noise of a coffee shop. Allows you to choose between different locations such as lunchtime lounge, morning murmur etc. Has an app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop app for OS X.
- Soundrown - A website with a sleek minimalist design, allows you to choose between rain, coffee shop, ocean, fire, bird noises, or a combination of the five.
- Relaxing Snow - Visually beautiful falling snow, the website gives you the opinion to play music with the scenery, or to choose your own.
- Raining.Fm - This website gives you the ability to adjust the rain to exactly how you’d like it, with options to tweak thunder, rain and storm noises. Has an app for iOS and Android, as well as a timer and snooze option.
- Rain For Me - Simple rain effects with the option to download the audio files for offline listening.
- Snowy Mood - Inspired by Rainy Mood, this website really makes you feel like it’s winter. Perfect for playing while snuggled up in a warm bed.
- Rainy Cafe - Combines the sounds of a bustling cafe setting with the sounds of drizzling rain. Allows you to select the volume of each setting, or turn one off completely.
Anita Sarkeesian has shown up for speaking engagements amidst terror threats before. But after learning that Utah’s gun laws prevented Utah State University from restricting firearms at a Wednesday lecture over which she received a graphic death threat, the nationally-known feminist writer and video game critic cancelled her appearance. An email to Utah State University threatened “the deadliest school shooting in American history” if the school did not cancel a …
This is not criticism. This is terrorism, just like the bomb threat that was called into the venue where she was going to get an award.
This is what is hiding among your concerns about “journalistic ethics,” Gamergate.
I have no idea how or why anyone would threaten people’s lives for fucking video games.
from the article:
"Feminists have ruined my life, and I will have my revenge, for my sake and the sake of all others they’ve wronged," read the message from a sender who claimed to be a USU student.
The writer of the letter goes by the moniker “Marc Lepine,” after a shooter who murdered 14 women at a Montreal engineering school in 1989. Lepine, like the writer of the threat to USU, wrote in his suicide note that feminists had ruined his life.
The writer of this week’s threat also complained that “we live in a nation of emasculated cowards too afraid to challenge the vile, misandrist harpies who seek to destroy them. Feminism has taken over every facet of our society, and women like Sarkeesian want to punish us for even fantasizing about being men.”
He wrote that increased security was futile.
"Even if they’re able to stop me, there are plenty of feminists on campus who won’t be able to defend themselves," he wrote. "One way or another, I’m going to make sure they die."
A late night Dunmer sketch that I liked enough to spend some time on quick colors… a small former ashlander merchant, perhaps? Authentic Dunmer craftsmanship, anyone? For you, Outlander, everything is half off :-)
inktober #13, red and black ink and a lass I wanted to draw for the longest time
Alice Madness Returns was almost a dream come true for me: beautiful breathtaking visuals, sassy and clever main heroine and psychological horror.
some people asked for striders so here’s a nonsensical davesprite